- This event has passed.
NFT Challenge GP USA F – 1
October 14 @ 8:00 pm – October 22 @ 8:00 pm UTC+2
NFT Challenge GP USA F – 1
BID AND EARN FROM YOUR SPORT PASSION, THE MOST EXCITING SPORTS NFT GAME IS HERE!
HOW TO PLAY
- ANALYZE AND CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
- BUY THE NFT OF YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
- CHECK THE RESULT OF THE RACE
- IF YOUR TEAM WILL WIN IN THE REAL LIFE F – 1 GP YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PRIZE
- WE WILL SEND THE PRIZES DIRECTLY TO YOUR WALLET.
- The WINNER(s) receives the total amount in USDN generated from the sale of all the NFTs sold from all the Teams of the Challenge. The Total Prizes will be shared within all the NFT Wallets Winners.
- An additional Prize of 20,000 SCOneX tokens will be shared with all the NFT Team Winners. The
- Total Prizes will be shared within all the NFT Wallets Winners.
- If we sold minimum 150 NFT tickets we will increase the Prize to 50,000 SCOneX Tokens.
- The NFT Team Tickets Holder that do not Win the Challenge will receive 200 SCOneX for each ticket as a reward for participating in the Challenge.
CHALLENGE TEAMS NFT
This challenge will have 3 NFT Tickets
Each Ticket at price of 5 USDN
- 1 NFT ticket Team ” La Rossa” represents Team Ferrari F 1
- 1 NFT Ticket Team ” The Bull” represents Team RedBull F 1
- 1 NFT ticket Team “Silver Arrow” represents Team Mercedes F 1
Each team NFT will have 1 NFT with a 100/100 edition
NFT SALE DATES – USA F – 1 GP CHALLENGE
The NFT Sale will be Open from day 14 October at 8 PM CET Time
The NFT sale will be closed before day 22 October at 8 PM CET Time
BUY YOUR NFT TICKET AND JOIN THE CHALLENGE
USA GP F – 1 Description:
THE PINNACLE OF MOTORSPORTS
The Formula 1 United States Grand Prix race weekend experience at COTA is packed with pulse-pounding racing action featuring the world’s fastest drivers, can’t-miss musical performances by Ed Sheeran and Green Day, thrilling amusement rides, exquisite local cuisine and more!
The 3.427-mile (5.515 km) circuit is situated on 890 acres (3.6 km2) and is located 14 miles (22km) southeast of central Austin. It has a challenging, undulating layout with a high point on the apex of the opening corner. Features of the circuit include a distinctive 77m observation tower, the landscaped ‘Grand Plaza’ area, Austin360 Amphitheater and the permanent main grandstand, which holds 9000 fans. As well as hosting the US Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Circuit of the Americas also stages annual MotoGP and FIA World Endurance Championship races
This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula 1 companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.